Saturday, November 29, 2008

 

Puerto Maldanado

Our night in PM will never be a pleasant memory in Keean's mind, whatever, I think he burnt it out with a nice hot chilly in any case. The next morning in PM was a entire new expedition, forced to wear long jeans in sweltering heat was not part of my favourites, specially if you can feel your clothes clinging onto you for dear life. 5min later we were all clinging for dear life, I would love to come back as a priest in my next life, I seen enough of my life passing by in a fleeting second to understand confessions!!?
The fact that my husband is looking more and more like a serial killer doesn't help at all, and when he gets into the local taxi the guy jumps out to see if he has a flat tire (haha)
Well we made the airport in one piece and that's where the fun started, my life once again has been spared, so we must celebrate, already through customs, the only beer we could get our hands on was back through security, it was definitely not my eyelashes but a look of desperation that made the security official run to my aid, well that's me...all is well?






Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]