Saturday, November 29, 2008

 

White Water Rafting

How my honey bunny sneaked this one in, I don't want to know, until I saw the guide - wowy! and that was just it, the "wowy" changed to "can you please shut-up!" the guy had a definite attack of verbal diarrhea, but kept us informed about every local's semi-private life, and then the Inca's; but all ended well that started ok, we had a lovely day after it took the guide (thank you) and Richard to squeeze me into a wet suit that was cleary made for midgets, the first time in my life that I went flying over rapids and there's no space left to scream between my lungs, boobs and the lifejacket!!






Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]